Baina: Clovelly Organic Cotton Hand Towel in Clay
100% Organic Cotton hand towel. Featuring a single sided sweeping ribbed arch detail, in a neutral clay coloured hue. Luxuriously soft and subtle, Clovelly makes for a perfect accessory to elevate any bathroom or ensuite.
Designed in the Antipodes and made from 100% organic cotton in Portugal by by a Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified manufacturer.
Before using any Baina products, we advise washing your towels through one cycle.
- Wash towels separately through a cold or low temperature cycle (40 degrees).
- Use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidising /chlorine based bleaching agents
- Line dry in shade. For optimal softness, we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean
- If a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. We recommend cutting the thread at the base of the towel
- We advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discolouration